Are you a big fan of herbs? Rosemary is one of the best for various reasons! Here is how you can take clippings and turn them into more plants to enjoy!
- Make Short Clippings
- Take a clipping about 3 to 5 inches long.
- Roots sprout better from a green stem than from a dark woody one. That green part of the stem is found 3 to 5 inches back from a fresh growing tip.
- Then you just follow normal rooting procedure.
- Make a short clipping from the end of the branch
- Remove an inch or two of the lowest needle like leaves
- Stick the ends with no leaves in the dirt.
- Place them in bright shade for the best results
- Wait a few weeks and that’s it!